About Lagunamoon 100% Essential Oils
- 100% Pure & Therapeutic grade: No additives, fillers, bases or carriers added
- Uses: Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizers, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Inhalation, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care, Cleaning Products
- For external use only
Cinnamon Essential Oil is known to diminish the feelings of depression, faintness, and exhaustion. It is reputed to relax the body enough to stimulate the libido, making it an effective natural aphrodisiac. Its anti-rheumatic qualities address joint and muscle pain, and it is known to be advantageous for strengthening immunity and thereby reducing the symptoms of colds and the flu. Its ability to enhance circulation helps reduce the pain associated with headaches and makes it beneficial for enhancing the function of the digestive system.
When diffused throughout the home or other indoor environments, its scent freshens and deodorizes while emitting its characteristic warm, uplifting, and relaxing fragrance that is known to have a therapeutic grounding and soothing effect. Furthermore, Cinnamon is known to have calming and tonic effects on the mind that are reputed to result in an improved cognitive function. Its ability to reduce nervous tension helps advance information retention, extends the attention span, enhances the memory and reduces the risk of memory loss.
Used cosmetically or topically in general
Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to calm dry skin and to effectively alleviate aches, pains, and stiffness experienced in the muscles and joints and the digestive system. Its antibacterial properties make it ideal for use in addressing acne, rashes, and infections. Its antioxidant properties help to slow the look of ageing.
Cinnamon Essential Oil is reputed to effectively reduce inflammation, eliminate viruses, and boost immunity. Its ability to enhance circulation facilitates pain relief while improving the function of the metabolism. When applied to cuts, it is known to exhibit coagulant properties that help stem the flow of blood from cuts, thereby assisting the healing process. Cinnamon Oil is known to benefit the respiratory system by reducing the symptoms of colds and the flu, such as a sore throat, nasal congestion, and headaches. Its carminative properties make it ideal for use in alleviating digestive discomforts such as gas.
- COSMETIC: Cleansing, Astringent, Stimulant, Antioxidant.
- ODOROUS: Aphrodisiac, Stimulant, Anti-depressant, Expectorant, Immunostimulant, Warming, Stimulating, Energizing, Metabolism-Boosting.
- MEDICINAL: Anti-parasitic, Analgesic, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-viral, Immune-Boosting, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-microbial, Astringent, Anti-septic, Anti-spasmodic, Carminative, Emmenagogue, Stomachic, Tonic, Vermifuge, Anti-Rheumatic, Detoxifying, Immunostimulant, Antioxidant.
Cinnamon Aromatherapy 100% Essential Oils – (10 ml), Lagunamoon
- Warm and sweet aroma and is known for its pleasing fragrance
- Diminish the feelings of depression, faintness, and exhaustion
- Strengthen immunity
- Alleviate aches, pains, and stiffness in the muscles and joints, address acne, rashes, and infections
- Enhance circulation
- Nourish the skin, slow the look of ageing, and revive the skin tone
- For external use only
- Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil
- Keep out of the reach of pets
- Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children
- If pregnant, please consult with your health care provider before use