About Lagunamoon 100% Essential Oil
- 100% Pure & Therapeutic grade: No additives, fillers, bases or carriers added
- Uses: Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizers, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Inhalation, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care, Cleaning Products
- Method: All essential oils are steam distilled at low temperature and low pressure with appropriate care, pure & free from additives essential oil
- For external use only
Used topically after dilution in a carrier oil or a skincare product
Patchouli Essential Oil can deodorize body odours, soothe inflammation, fight water retention, break up cellulite, relieve constipation, promote weight loss, facilitate the faster healing of wounds by stimulating the growth of new skin, moisturize rough and chapped skin, and reduce the appearance of blemishes, cuts, bruises and scars. It is known to fight infections that contribute to fevers, thereby reducing body temperatures. It can also relieve discomfort associated with digestive issues. By boosting circulation and thus increasing oxygen to the organs and cells, it helps the body retain a healthy-looking, youthful appearance.
Patchouli Oil’s astringent properties help prevent the early onset of sagging skin and hair loss. This tonic oil improves metabolic functions by toning and strengthening the liver, stomach, and intestines and regulating proper excretion, which leads to an immune system boost that protects against infection and encourages alertness.
Used in aromatherapy
it is known to eliminate unpleasant odours in the environment and to balance emotions. The sedative scent stimulates the release of pleasure hormones, namely serotonin, and dopamine, thereby improving negative moods and enhancing the feeling of relaxation. It is believed to work as an aphrodisiac by stimulating sensual energy and boosting the libido.
When diffused at night, Patchouli Essential Oil can encourage restful sleep, which can, in turn, improve mood, cognitive function, and metabolism.
Patchouli Essential Oil is presently used for various purposes including perfumery, aromatherapy, cosmetic products, home cleaning products, and clothing detergents. Through any of these methods, the calming scent of the essential oil relieves anxiety, stress, and depression, making it effective for achieving relaxation, especially in meditation.
- COSMETIC: Antifungal, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic, Astringent, Deodorant, Fungicide, Tonic, Cytophylactic.
- ODOROUS: Anti-depressant, Anti-inflammatory, Aphrodisiac, Deodorant, Sedative, Anti-phlogistic, Febrifuge, Insecticide.
- MEDICINAL: Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-depressant, Anti-septic, Astringent, Anti-phlogistic, Cicatrisant, Cytophylactic, Diuretic, Fungicide, Febrifuge, Sedative, Tonic.
Patchouli Aromatherapy – 100% Pure Essential Oils – (10 Ml), Lagunamoon
- Grounding, balancing, calming scent and provides numerous health benefits
- Lightly hydrate skin for a balanced beauty felt deep within each pore
- Cleanses away and restores balance to the scalp
- Find a renewed sense of peace as it leads to nights filled with deeper, more restful sleep
- For external use only
- Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil
- Keep out of the reach of pets
- Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children
- If pregnant, please consult with your health care provider before use